Crendon Dental Centre Part-time Associate Vacancy
Are you looking for a modern, forward-thinking practice that nurtures a great team culture and is focussed on the growth and development of its team?
Are you looking to develop your skills and do more cosmetic dentistry with greater job satisfaction?
Are you ready for a change for the better? If you are, then we could be the practice for you.
This role is to replace a departing colleague, so a full patient list is ready to be transferred.
Our practice holds a very good reputation in the area, as endorsed by our patients on Google reviews, having been established for over 50 years. We provide all aspects of general and private dentistry including Invisalign, composite bonding and Implants. Our vision is to have a positive effect on our patients and in our team by going above and beyond for our patients and each other.
Our practice offers:
- Stable, well-managed patient list
- Hygienist on site
- Fully computerised, digital radiography, rotary endo, intra-oral cameras and iTero scanner
- Friendly and supportive colleagues with mentorship and training opportunities available
What we are looking for:
- Friendly, caring individual who is a confident communicator
- A flexible mindset to grow and learn
- Proficiency in Invisalign/short term orthodontics is essential (Currently have Invisalign go Elite status and aiming for Apex Elite status)
- Proactively contribute to the business
- Be punctual and reliable
- Part-time position available
- Post to commence ASAP
- Enhanced skills in facial aesthetics, oral surgery and endodontics desirable
Happy for the right candidate to observe and shadow our team to get a feel for how we operate.
Successful candidates should have the confidence to provide high-quality, ethical dentistry and deliver outstanding patient care.
If you are interested, please contact Neel Shah on [email protected] with your CV and quote the reference CDC2023.